Area of application
1. These terms of business are valid for contracts about the on hire surrender of hotel rooms and beds to the accommodation as well as all other achievements produced for the customers and deliveries of the hotel.
2. The sublease or subletting of the abandoning rooms as well as their use to others than accommodation purposes needs the previous written approval of the hotel.
3. Terms of business of the customer find only use if this was agreed before.
Partner liability, limitation
1. The contract comes about by the acceptance of the application of the customer by the hotel. It stays empty to the hotel to confirm the room reservation in writing.
2. Contracting partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third has ordered for the customer, he sticks compared with the hotel together with the customer as a joint debtor for all obligations from the hotel admission contract, provided that a suitable explanation of the third is given to the hotel.
3. The hotel sticks for his obligations from the contract. In the area not typical for achievement the liability is limited to intention and coarse carelessness of the hotel.
4. The period of limitation amounts for all claims of the customer 6 months.
5. This restriction of liability and short period of limitation are valid in favour of the hotel also by injury of obligations with the contract preparation and positive breach of contract.
Prices, payment, compensation
1. The hotel is obliged to hold ready the rooms / beds booked by the customers and to produce the agreed achievements.
2. The customer is obliged to pay for the room surrender and the other achievements taken up by him to valid or agreed prices of the hotel. This is also valid for achievements arranged by the customers and displays of the hotel into three parts.
3. The agreed prices enclose the respective legal value added tax. If the period between completion of the contract and contract fulfilment crosses 4 months and increases from the hotel in general for such achievements calculated price, this can raise the by contract agreed price appropriately, only however, to 10%.
4. The prices can be changed by the hotel further if the customer wishes afterwards changes of the number of the booked rooms, the achievements of the hotel or the stay duration of the guests and the hotel agrees.
5. Calculations of the hotel without date of maturity are payable within 5 days from access of the calculation without deduction. The hotel is entitled to put accumulated demands any time due and to require prompt payment. With default the hotel is entitled to calculate interest at the rate of 5 percent points about the base interest rate sentence. The proof of a lower one, to the hotel of the one higher damage is left to the customer.
6. The hotel is entitled to require an adequate pre-payment or security with contract end or afterwards, taking into account the juridical regulations for package tours. The height of the pre-payment and the payments can be agreed in the contract in writing.
7. The customer can charge only with an indisputable or legal demand towards a demand of the hotel or diminish.
Resignation of the customer (cancellation, cancellations)
1. A resignation of the customer of the contract closed with the hotel needs the written approval of the hotel. If this does not occur, the agreed price from the contract is also to be paid if the customer does not take up contractual achievements. This is not valid in cases of the achievement delay of the hotel or an impossibility to be represented by him of the achievement performance.
2. Provided that between the hotel and the customer an appointment was agreed to the resignation by the contract in writing, the customer can withdraw till then from the contract without releasing payment or compensation claims of the hotel. The right to rescind of the customer goes out if he does not use his right to the resignation in writing compared with the hotel up to the agreed appointment, provided that a case of the achievement delay of the hotel or an impossibility to be represented by him of the achievement performance is not given.
3. With rooms not taken up by the customers the hotel has to credit the income from other renting of the rooms as well as the saved expenditures.
4. It stays empty to the hotel, to him originating and from the customer damage to be made good to flat-rate. Then the customer is obliged to 80% of the by contract agreed price of overnight stay with or without to pay breakfast, 70% for half board arrangements and 60% for American plan arrangements. The proof stays empty to the customer that no damage originated or the damage resulted to the hotel is lower than the demanded all-inclusive.
Resignation of the hotel
1. Provided that a right to rescind of the customer was agreed within a certain term in writing, the hotel is entitled in this period on his part to withdraw from the contract if inquiries of other customers are given after the by contract booked rooms and the customer does not renounce further inquiry of the hotel on his right to the resignation.
2. If an agreed advance payment is also not made on spreading an adequate extension sedate by the hotel with refusal threat, the hotel is also entitled to the resignation of the contract.
3. Further the hotel is entitled to withdraw exceptionally for essentially justified reason from the contract, for example if higher power or other circumstances not to be represented by the hotel make the fulfilment of the contract impossible, rooms under delusive or false statement of essential facts, e.g. in the person of the customer or the purpose, are booked, the hotel reasonable occasion for the acceptance has that the claim of the hotel achievements can endanger the free from problems business concern, the security or the respect of the hotel in public, without this is to be added to the territory or organisation area of the hotel or an offence against area of application on top of Paragraph 2 is given.
4. The hotel has to inform the customer of the exercise of the right to rescind immediately.
5. With entitled resignation of the hotel there originates no claim of the customer on compensation.
Room and bed supply, bed handing over and bed return
1. The customer acquires no claim to the supply of certain rooms / beds.
2. Booked rooms / beds stand off to the customer 15:00 o'clock of the agreed journey day at the possession. The customer has no right to former supply. Further an everyday cleaning of the rooms is to be admitted between 9:00 o'clock and 15:00 o'clock by the customer.
3. On the agreed departure day the rooms / beds are to be made available to the hotel at the latest at 11:00 o'clock removed. Then the hotel after the damage originating to him thereby for the additional use of the room / beds till 18:00 o'clock bears 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) charge, 18:00 o'clock for 100%. It stays empty to the customer to prove to the hotel that to this nobody or a substantially lower damage has originated.
1. Changes or supplements of the contract, the application acceptance or these terms of business for the hotel admission should occur in writing. One-sided changes or supplements by the customer are ineffective.
2. Place of fulfilment and place of payment is the seat of the hotel.
3. Exclusive legal venue - also for cheque and change disputes - is in commercial operate the seat of the hotel. Provided that a contracting partner fulfils the condition §38 paragraph 1 ZPO and has no general legal venue by the home, the seat of the hotel is valid as a legal venue.
4. It is worth German right.
5. Should single regulations of these Terms and Conditions be ineffective or trifling for the hotel admission or become, the effectiveness of the remaining regulations is not thereby touched. For the rest, are valid the legal regulations.